Consultation and planning
variothermic temperature control
Active variothermal units
Intelligent and highly-customizable injection molding production.
Accelerate your injection molding process with CycleTemp’s accurate contour-tracing mold temperature control unit.
That is why we offer you a temperature control unit that is optimally tailored to these needs. It is characterized primarily by the following advantages:
- extremely fast heating and cooling cycles
- Optimal control via extensive time and temperature monitoring
- Compatible with a range of controls
- Reliable componentry
- Dual-operation via touch and remote control
- Integrating trend reporting
- Multilingual display (desired control language free of charge)
- Output range: from 30 – 100 kW heating output
- Cooling capacity: direct cooling
- Temperature range either up to 180 ° C or 200 ° C with water
- Pump output: up to a maximum of 100 l / min
Available in 50/60 Hz to 480V.
These technical specifications allow – for example – a selected weight of 200 kg to be changed by more than 50 Kelvin on the cavity in 50 seconds: heating and cooling included.
A variety of tools can be operated variothermically, lending themselves to a range of outputs depending on tool sizes, desired temperature switch and the desired cycle time.
- High-gloss or matte-textured interior vehicle panels produced in 30 to 60 seconds (free of shrink marks or welding lines, laminated or not).
- All exterior vehicle add-ons.
- Electrical panels and cladding.
- White-good covers and veneers.
- Optical elements for light control.
- Medical articles with the finest surface structures
- Increasingly also to shorten cycle times through targeted cooling of hotspots
CycleTemp units can also create a number of diverse applications outside of injection molding. Our technology is used wherever the fastest possible temperature changes are necessary, within the range of 20 – 200 ° C.
Proprietary Support Services for Accessories and Process Technology